Original topic:

lagging issue

(Topic created on: 06-07-2018 12:01 AM)
fahamad44
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy J
I'm tired of using my Samsung galaxy J7 pro because of its slow speed. Infact it even react slow for typing. Please tell me what to do for the same. To much lagging
0 Likes
3 Comments
harriya
Active Level 7
Galaxy J
you should uninstall (clear data first,then uninstall)and force stop(clear cache first then force stop) all unused and unusual apps, clear caches data, clean RAM, optimizing battery by putting apps sleep, force stop or disable unused useless preloaded apps...samsung apps,Microsoft apps and Google apps like chrome as it consumes more Ram and background data which results in heavy battery drain,,instead use browser, browser will take less Ram..(eg..via browser under 500KB)..clear or delete useless ,empty folders or duplicate folders in file manager... don't install apps from other stores , unknown sources and sites, it will cause your phone damage ..if you install these apps then uninstall it....do all these things atleast once a for best results.....nonstop phone use karne se bhi problem aati hai isliye phone ko abhi 2 se 3 din minimum use karo....increase your data usage warning limit upto 1024.0GB....2 se 3 din me ek bar phone ko restart kiya karo..
0 Likes
Vijayanuraraj
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
my s8 is lagging in calling app and some other things plz help
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
We really apologize for the slow performance of the device. The device performance can be improved by clearing the device RAM and keeping the internal storage free. Please provide logs within 15 minutes of performance issue occurrence by registering this feedback in Error Section (Samsung Members App -> Feedback -> Questions/Errors -> Create -> Error reports), which will help us to analyze the issue and provide exact resolution. Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.

For Further assistance, you can get in touch with us via Live Chat option by following- http://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/IN. You can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/
0 Likes