Original topic:

j7 screen flickering when i reduce the brightness

(Topic created on: 12-31-2016 10:28 AM)
nikki
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy J
my j7 screen getting flickering when i reduce the total brightness nd i tried the safe mode also but the problem is same
3 Comments
galaxyj7
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy J
blame the amoled technology...at reduced current ..the pixels bcm unstable in the long run
0 Likes
admin39
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
Thank you for Joining Samsung community. It appears that there may be a third party app or other program that may be leading to what you are experiencing. Placing your device in safe mode, disables all third party apps upon startup, to help determine if the use of a third party app is interfering with your device. Restart your phone in safe mode. This will load only a few basic applications and every downloaded application will be disabled. Don't worry, this isn't permanent. While your phone is powered off, press the power button to turn on the phone, once you see the Samsung logo appear press the volume down key and hold it until you have completely booted up. You will see the words "Safe Mode" displayed in the corner of your screen if done correctly.

Please let the Community know what steps you have taken, along with any improvements or changes you may have noticed.
nikki
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy J
I tried what u have said but their is no change what should I do now
0 Likes