Original topic:

j7 pro lagging issue

(Topic created on: 10-18-2017 12:07 PM)
Anon
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy J
my j7 pro is extremely laggy whenever i receive a notification.Its a shame for a 20k phone ,from a tier one brand like samsung.Not only mine one of friend's j7 pro also have the same issue.I already contacted samsung customer care,they told me to do factory reset,but there is no improvement.Then i visited samsung service centre.They too reseted my phone.But the issue is still continuing.I hope samsung is aware of this issue.Plz fix this issue .

fun fact:
10k j7 nxt received august security patch but 20k j7 pro is still stuck at june security patch.0c6d476e-69ba-4490-86c3-aaa381f1eb79.jpg
17 Comments
dhanu924
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy J
I took using j7 pro i have same issue
Anon
Active Level 5
Galaxy J
lets hope samsung will fix
AswinPradeep
Active Level 4
Galaxy J
Hi dude.. I'm also j7pro user as like you I have the same lagging issue.
AswinPradeep
Active Level 4
Galaxy J
But samsung can fix it.By this issue I think Samsung will take action
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
Thank you for your query. We would like to inform you that smart phone can be hanging, freeze , lagging and slow with many reasons like install any third party application (e.g. Antivirus, Call recorder, clean master, battery booster, battery saver etc.). It can be harm full for any smart phone. Samsung never recommended any third party application. It is harmful for device. So we would suggest to you kindly uninstall mentioned above application.
Kindly checks by following below mentioned steps for overcome the issue of Hanging:
1) Utilization of maximum storage from internal memory, may hang your device. For that we recommend you to delete some of the downloaded data from your phone for better performance as internal space should be 20% free OR’ transfer data to SD Card via My Files.
(Phone Application>>My Files>>Select Multimedia Data>>Press More>>Click Move>>Select Location of SD Card>>Click Move Here).
2) Menu> smart manger>clear ram.
3) Stop running application (Setting >>Application Manager>>Running>>Stop All Downloaded Application When Not Using).
4) Check all the applications are closed by using the Task Manager option.
5) Scan SD card and then check.
6) Software update handset (Setting>>Software Update>>Download update automatically>> update using 3G/4G or Wi-Fi connectivity.
7) Go to setting>General>Application Manager>All>Tap on 3 dots (right top) ‘Reset app preference’.

If still issue persists, we request you to operate the device in ‘Safe mode’ as steps are mentioned below:
1. You need to restart your handset by pressing power key.
2. Then, when Samsung logo appears on the screen long press volume down key and keeps pressing it.
3. You will see a safe mode label at bottom left side, when your handset will be entered into safe mode.
4. To exist safe mode kindly restarts your device.
Anon
Active Level 5
Galaxy J
i have tried all the above
Anon
Active Level 5
Galaxy J
i think this lagginess is due to the weak gpu or cpu(an year old exynos 7870)
Anon
Active Level 5
Galaxy J
i have already read ur above forward message
Anon
Active Level 5
Galaxy J
Each and every j7 pro user is facing this issue