Original topic:

j7 prime

(Topic created on: 12-18-2017 03:31 PM)
Røushanpuri
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy J
Dear admin! i just want to let you know that after the latest update of J7 prime (219) MB of data, battery backup is going too worst and does'nt charge quick as before, earlier it was fast charging! All i want to reverse the update any option??
0 Likes
rahul00111
Active Level 2
Galaxy J
facing same problem here also....
Røushanpuri
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
only one update can solf our phone problem....
0 Likes
sunny4662
Active Level 7
Galaxy J
Want to know how to enable face id on any android phone without root and withput downloading any kind of apps

It takes only 2 mins to enable so do it friends

link of video :

https://youtu.be/tHYMed9qX2c

hope you will like it
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
Thanks for sharing your concern. Samsung never recommend downgrading Samsung devices. We would like to inform you that any unauthorized procedure/manipulation done with Samsung device and its operating system to attain privilege control will make it stay out of warranty. We appreciate your loyalty, thanks for sharing your concerns with the Community!
For the issue you are facing in the device the relevant department may serve you better/speedily, if you can provide logs/video by registering this feedback in Error Section (Samsung Members App -> Feedback -> Questions/Errors -> Create -> Error reports).

Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.
0 Likes
Røushanpuri
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
j7 prime me oreo de do bhaiw
0 Likes
AmitBauri
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
facing same problem
vkrakwal
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy J
sammsung are also rate loss day to day
this is bad new for customer and samsung member

i can't understand 18900 prize phone loss to 14900 why?
suraj429
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy J
ya battry charging problam
Galaxy J
same problem here.😡😡
0 Likes
Galaxy J
phone j7 prime only give 5 hrs back up after full charge on ideal position only net is on.
0 Likes