Original topic:

j7 prime new updates

(Topic created on: 11-24-2020 10:18 AM)
mrsoul
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy J
Hello Samsung,
 I am Soham Deshmukh.I am the owner of Samsung Galaxy j7 Prime.This post is done by me to ask just about when will j7 prime will get new updates of one ui 2.0 and android and security updates or will it get? I am asking this because j7 pro gets the latest updates and it has one ui 2.0 update then why did j7 prime didn't get latest updates. Please just see about it and please give latest update to j7 prime as soon as possible. And may father is using m31s it is very amazing mobile . I just liked it . We are very old samsung users . Please fix my problems .

Thank you🙏
10 Comments
abdulkaif
Active Level 4
Galaxy J
I think it already got 2 major android upgrades so it will not get any further major update.
JDIP
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
It doesn’t matter as it gets 2 major upgrades. When this phone is compatible for the next major upgrade like other phone models as j7 prime2,j7 pro,j7 next,j7 duos and so on,then it should get it. There is no difference among these j7 models with Galaxy J7 Prime. But,Samsung waits to provide it!
abdulkaif
Active Level 4
Galaxy J
That's companies strategy if they keep providing updates to older devices why people will new device that's y but Samsung gives 2 major updates to mid range devices also whereas companies like Xiaomi realme etc gives only 1 major update.
mrsoul
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
i didn't got bro
0 Likes
JDIP
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
Let's see when Samsung will provide it.
cityhunter
Active Level 5
Galaxy J
bro they are not going to provide any update
buy new one if you want experience one ui
i was also using j7prime it is amazing phone and i have not feel any issue while using it.
mrsoul
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
fine.lets see what happens bro
0 Likes
setgu
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
j7 prime will not get any further update its for sure. Don't expect mobile to update because its my favorite mobile but Samsung has lost its standards both software hardware and customer care is waste when compared to 3 years ago.
All they want is marketing and selling defective phones with bad panels just to charge for service.
please don't go with M series mainly 31s if you want to buy samsung .
Don't waste hard earned money with Samsung
0 Likes
setgu
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
j7 prime processor cannot handle oneUi2.0 its capabilities are reached till maximum
but I can say that you can use it for 3 more years without any problems