Original topic:

j7 prime battery charing issue

(Topic created on: 09-08-2017 09:45 PM)
sohil
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy J
After updating the android 7.0 in my device i found the battery takes more time to get charge did any one have same problem that i face for j7 prime
28 Comments
sohil
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
to uppar kya likha hai vo bhi phadlo
Zaheer77
Active Level 2
Galaxy J
and phone speed slow
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
after upgrading battery charging fast but draining quickly. At 100 % when reaming to complete it's charging it reach its point earlier and charging stop
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
"""Thank you for Joining Samsung community. We would recommend taking some troubleshooting steps to further isolate what you may be experiencing.
Find troubleshooting steps on provided link http://www.samsung.com/in/support/skp/faq/1116006
. Please let the community know what steps you have taken and if you have noticed any changes or improvements. This will help the Community to provide you steps without repeating any steps you may have already taken. ""
"
0 Likes
basantraj
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
please get an update for charging time issue
0 Likes
sohil
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
this problem is after updating android 7 so please give us proper update
0 Likes
basantraj
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
same j7 battery charging issue....take much more time to get full charge...more than 3 hrs...
lawasiya
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
Samsung j7 prime's charging problem....i got j7 prime in Feb 2017 it yook approx 90 min in charging but after three months it begins to four to five hr for charging...finally i had to go service centre and they give me new chager of j7 prime..for some days it was ok..but after two months same problem was arise..and after NOUGHT UPDATE the problem is same...Please send me suggestions...
0 Likes
lawasiya
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
you are right
0 Likes