Original topic:

j7 max software update

(Topic created on: 05-12-2020 03:02 PM)
ganeshmpawar
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy J
Samsung is cheating with us bcz j7 max is best mobile phone but the problem is regarding software updates only,J7 max users are waiting from 8 months for getting pie update and one ui, Samsung is not providing pie os and not confirming whether it will get or not. So,Samsung should confirm updates for j7 max,I know that processor is different from other devices of this company but other company's devices are getting android Q update of mediatek processor.Samsung should add more efforts on R&D activities for saving there old customers and for their goodwill,If Samsung unable to provide update then it will lose their old customers and we will definitely suggest our friends and family to not buy samsung phones😡thanks 
From,Your valuable customer

7 Comments
Galaxy J
Hi Mr. Ganesh,

Greetings

I saw your query regarding Software Update for your Galaxy J7 Max. But please note that the device was released on 2017. Samsung usually provides two major OS updates. And your phone was updated to Android Oreo on 2018. Therefore, your phone is no longer eligible to receive another major OS update. But you'll still receive security patch updates in future.

I hope this answered your query. I can feel you. But bro this is the fact. we can't do anything for that.
ganeshmpawar
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
but company is saying still wait for the update n they don't said you will never receive pie update and one ui,that's why, i am still waiting for one ui
0 Likes
DarkClawX
Expert Level 2
Galaxy J
@DevCode u missed the point. the phone was launched with Android 7.0 which means it should be updated to Android 9.0(Pie) as it should get 2 updates (as u pointed out). but he says that it has not received android 9.0. this is his complain
Galaxy J
My dear, there is no official documentation available yet to confirm the official release of the Pie OS. Samsung has many models to implement and maintain updates/devices. And the noticable point is that Samsung is not loyal to release updates on time.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy J
j7max get only 1 major update by the way mr.Dev........it's not coming only because of kernel, soft API and CTS isn't compatible officially hence not coming...only possible way to get it by root the device but he has to compensate 4 to 5 inbuilt good features..so please use your device as it is because frankly speaking, if some good interface present in os then it's kitkat and oreo only
0 Likes
Sanjeev12
Active Level 2
Galaxy J

Not value

0 Likes
Morshed1972
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy J
why i am not getting security patch update since 8 month ..why ?.😣
phone is slow down.... apps ar stopped in middle ....and hang more and more😫
0 Likes