Original topic:

j7 max phone says restart app

(Topic created on: 07-09-2017 11:49 PM)
kiran21
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy J
phone lags while using menu and opening messages in notification bar says restart app for device manager,Camera stabilisation is not there while focussing at some point.can u please tell me screen is protected with scratch resistant glass or we should use screen protector80919780-a694-4336-a850-c619c5f0522b.jpg
0 Likes
5 Comments
rd05
Active Level 5
Galaxy J
If you are facing the problem after update then keep patience.I guess people are facing issues after update.Hope samsung is working and surely provide you a solution via an another update.
0 Likes
kiran21
Active Level 2
Galaxy J
is this screen is scrathresistant or not
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
Thanks for being with Samsung and for sharing your concern. Let me recommend some steps to further isolate and determine what you are experiencing. Please be aware that device speeds may vary based on multiple outside factors. It appears that there may be a third party app or other program that may be leading to what you are experiencing. Placing your device in safe mode disables all third party apps upon startup, to help determine if the use of a third party app is interfering with your device .restart your phone in safe mode. While your phone is powered off, press the power button to turn on the phone, once you see the Samsung logo appear press the volume down key and hold it until you have completely booted up. Also, the relevant department may serve you better/speedily, if you can provide logs/video by registering this feedback in Error Section (Samsung Members App -> Feedback -> Questions/Errors -> Create -> Error reports).
0 Likes
kiran21
Active Level 2
Galaxy J
is this scratch resistant r not
0 Likes
Vik
Active Level 5
Galaxy J
you have enabled power saver mode which reduces performance...disable it everything will be fine...power saver mode is not for using when you have 70%battery...
0 Likes