Original topic:

j7 max only orea users survey

(Topic created on: 03-12-2019 02:17 PM)
Samrat0708
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy J
Plz coment down ur daily usage .. battary life SOT .. lag or any bug .. problems .. issus etc.
Plz dont ignore it.
8 Comments
Antara
Active Level 4
Galaxy J
I charge my phone daily. After the Oreo update, got my phone full of bugs. Draining 2-3% every 5minutes. Just Useless. Samsung is forcing us to buy the new Galaxy M20/M30 by making our phones useless. Thinking to go to Xiaomi.. 😥😥
0 Likes
Samrat0708
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
oh.....very sad....thnx 4 your comment
0 Likes
Antara
Active Level 4
Galaxy J
You're most welcome..
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
Thank you for Joining Samsung community. We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We would recommend taking some troubleshooting steps to further isolate what you may be experiencing.
Find troubleshooting steps on provided link http://www.samsung.com/in/support/skp/faq/1101689. Please let the us know what steps you have taken and if you have noticed any changes or improvements. This will help the Community to provide you steps without repeating any steps you may have already taken. Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.
0 Likes
Galaxy J
nice post
0 Likes
mihidum
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
I have also the battery draining issue can't use the phone aggressively as before when using Android 7. Battery drains so fast. please samsung patch this issue. other than that i haven't got any other issue yet. these trouble shooting guides don't work they must release a patch quickly. Earlier when using Android 7 i could chat with my friends with last 10% for a long time reducing 1% for like every 7 min or so, but now we won't last that long. please patch this bug samsung. Your products are one the best in the market. So don't let your faithfull customers down. Hope the developer team would patch the issue soon. thanks.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy J
network drops very frequently.
0 Likes
Arjunmentic
Expert Level 3
Galaxy J
not get any issues yet
0 Likes