Original topic:

j7 max auto restart

(Topic created on: 03-31-2020 06:34 PM)
ykmangal
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy J
My j7 max phone auto reboot and there is a problem with auto rotate function. Just one week ago this problem arise. Is it happened due to update j7.?? Pls solve it
3 Comments
Rushin
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
Usually such issues gets eradicated once you reboot your phone in the bootloader and wipe the cache 3 times. Have worked for me many times in any Samsung devices that I had been using for the last decade.
kushalJAIN2020
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy J
even my phone, j7 pro, is rebooting itself while in use after the last update
0 Likes
cs_member9
Active Level 7
Galaxy J

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Apologies for the delay in response. However, understanding the criticality of the situation; we had to ensure the well-being and safety of our employees which led to the delay in response.

Hope your issue is resolved. In case the issue still persists please follow the below mentioned steps:

1. Swipe down the notification Panel → Tap rotate to landscape mode → Switch to activate it
  2. Clear cache memory of a particular application: Settings>Apps>Select particular app (e.g. Samsung Internet)>Storage>Clear Cache

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Samsung Members App > Feedback >Error report > Attach log file for any issue)

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,

Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes