Original topic:

j7 duo disappoint

(Topic created on: 11-28-2018 09:46 PM)
nii
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy J
I'am experiencing slower data using in good and speedy network condition in my j7 duo iam using the mobile in full network strength conditions and some apps like pes Instagram etc. Are not opening i had to try more than 5 times to open the 
 What can i doo 
How can i solve it tell me in the comments 

0 Likes
6 Comments
Ansar007
Active Level 5
Galaxy J
u can exchange with my j7 2016
0 Likes
Ansar007
Active Level 5
Galaxy J
plus some money
0 Likes
nii
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
no j7 16 is a waste
0 Likes
nii
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
i tryed it but poor performance
0 Likes
ManojManimala
Active Level 7
Galaxy J
❤️
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
Thanks for being with Samsung and sharing your concern. We would like to offer some troubleshooting steps to overcome the issue of slow internet:
1) Check the network mode (from setting) & set the network mode according to internet speed requirement .If high internet speed require set the LTE/WCDMA/GSM (Auto connect) or LTE Only or WCDMA only. (LTE Network mode will depend on device 4g compatibility) mode.
2) Restart the device.
3) Check the APN setting(Setting-->More Network-->Mobile Network-->Access Points Names).If correct APN setting has selected kindly perform the "reset to default" APN(Setting-->More Network-->Mobile Network-->Access Points Names-->On Top right corner click on 3 dots)
4) If still there is internet speed problem in the device kindly check via other SIM card.
5) If still there is internet speed problem kindly create the data backup & reset the device.
Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you. For Further assistance, you can get in touch with us via Live Chat option by following- http://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/IN. You can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/

0 Likes