Original topic:

j7 Prime latest software update 5 problem users are facing

(Topic created on: 07-04-2018 09:39 PM)
sba
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy J
ok so latest rumour are say Samsung quickly Pusa out a software update for Samsung j7 Prime and olsa a security patch of June but we are don't get it way Samsung definitely solve this 5 problem 👇

1. app crash apps are automatically close and open without a user using😧

2. battery problem Samsung j7 Prime full charging gets upto 3-4.30 hours and battery drainage is so fast😵

3. performance not good you can't PUBG at lowest settings and after 3 months of latest update we notice a laganas in our phone😟

4. network problems . j7 Prime cannot properly receive a volte signal and not fluently use for 4G network Samsung definitely improve network reception😡

5. Oreo update . Samsung is too late to pushing latest software update beside the any other manufacturing company who definitely provider latest software update and monthly security patches ilke xiomi oneplus honor that's why also a effecting the phone performance 😠😡😡😡😡😡😠😠😠😠
12 Comments
Galaxy J
i can no
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
Thank you for being a part of Samsung community. We apologize for the issue you are facing in the device after the update. Please provide logs/video within 15 minutes of issue occurrence by registering this feedback in Error Section (Samsung Members App -> Feedback -> Questions/Errors -> Create -> Error reports). Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.

For Further assistance, you can get in touch with us via Live Chat option by following- http://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/IN. You can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/
0 Likes
ExynosBoy
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
J7 Prime's 3gb ram is just for show. You can't play any high end game without atleast 2 crashes in an hour. Hell even clash of clana crashed on mine last year. They say T-Mobile's J7 prime might get Oreo. Not sure about Indian ones. We still need to get a major upgrade, but I think only J7 Prime 2 might get it. Plus the battery drain and and sudden crashes are because of third party apps, coz J7 prime can't handle the stress. This is something that pisses me off. Regular utility apps like whatsapp, notes and stuff work. But apps like tubemate and games cause a lot of problems.
0 Likes