Original topic:

[j7 Prime] Issues after latest software upgrade

(Topic created on: 01-28-2018 01:25 AM)
pranaydhondi
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy J
1) As everyone is posting in the group, there is severe problem with battery earlier battery backup used to be of atleast 1 day now we have to charge every 6 hours

2) Struck, earlier before the upgrade phone was not getting struck while playing. Unlike before it started to give problems. It gets struck on multi tasking too(with out playing games)

3) Some times UI does not respond for exampl(i) when I click whatsapp notification, whatsapp will not open (ii) when I click settings from notification bar it will not open etc

4) No latest andriof security patch last security patch is of (August 2017)

Apart from above there are no beta programms available to try new andriod version like other vendors

There is no information provided on bixby integration in j7 prime

No information about upgradation to latest samsung experience version 8.4

It will be helpful if Samsung Team fixes the issues and answer my queries

Thanks
Pranay
8 Comments
rishi12
Active Level 9
Galaxy J
yeah agree too bro
BK007
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy J
An another thing to add it is night screen mode

it also very helpfull to all please add it samsung team
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
Thanks for being with Samsung and for sharing your concern. We apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. Regarding your concern we would suggest you to visit nearby Samsung Service Centre in order to get your device physically inspected by the service engineer. Please find service centre details in the link provided -http://www.samsung.com/in/support/servicelocation

We would like to inform you that in future if beta program is available for the requested device we will notify you via various means of communication. As of now Bixby is only available for the S8,S8+ and Note 8 device. Regarding the Samsung experience, Samsung constantly works towards bringing-out the best updates and incorporating the latest technology along with great features. However, the update depends upon the device compatibility also. Once the update is released you will notified by the Samsung members app and software update.

Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you. For Further assistance, you can get in touch with us via Live Chat option by following- http://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/IN. You can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/
0 Likes
pranaydhondi
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
Hello,
Phone was working properly before the update but suddenly behavior has changed .. it is not only with me but many people has reported about same issue .. which can indicate it is not hardware problem

sometimes only Samsung UI touch does not work( i dont think it is also related to hardware because i tested with other apps it was working properly)

Same is the case with hanging issue

Security patch is necessary for a Phone to survive in new world as there are many new attacks being invented everyday , if phone is not latest on securituy patch of andriod which can make my phone vunerable

I hope I clarified my consern. if something unclear please let me know

Thanks
0 Likes
bubunda
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy J
sad to see no security update. I can't use my office emails due to this. when is October security update expected in j7 prime
0 Likes
nikhilkadam1
Active Level 2
Galaxy J
after the installation of new update in my device thereafter the vibration is not working properly in my device. somtimes it doesnt work but after some time it automatically turned working. all the thing is happening after the installation of new update. please help me to solve the issue
0 Likes
aibu
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy J
hanging..while receiving the call
0 Likes
soju
Active Level 2
Galaxy J
feedback team se sms send kor do
0 Likes