Original topic:

j6 update problem

(Topic created on: 08-06-2020 07:37 AM)
Davisson1123
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy J

after latest update my j6 simply got disturbingly slow, so slow its almost unusable (took half an hour to turn on around 10 minutes on the samsung j6 first screen and another 20 on the samsung logo then another half hour on "finish installing update"), the phone is literally empty since i did a complete reset to see if it fixed the problem(obviously it didnt) after around 15 minutes of painful trying  i tried putting it in max power saving mode, it works at some extent seems like limiting the cpu usage helps, although i cant get the max usage out of it, i also tried in safemode, it works better but it's laggy (also took half an hour to turn on during restart). the minute before that "new update" it was working fine now im stuck with this clunky unusable device

2 Comments
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
if you can go then visit service centre and get reinstalled your software but as your handset not under warranty so they charge their service
but your problem get solve
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy J

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve your device hanging issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-restart-the-device-when-freezed-or-hanged/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes