Original topic:

give update to support LTE Cat6 or 4G+ technology

(Topic created on: 12-07-2019 02:54 PM)
sunirnay
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy J
Dear samsung Electronics Team,  Please give update to Galaxy J7 Nxt and J6 smartphones to to support LTE Cat6 connectivity which is known as 4G+ technology. I requesting samsung to give this update from more than one year but still Samsung still pending this major update. 
5 Comments
vaibhav0708
Active Level 4
Galaxy J
how will this update help us...... (J6 user)......????
sunirnay
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
download speed will increase up to 600 Mbps and upload speed up to 300Mbps, network performance will increase in low covarage areas, the latency of communication will decrease and voice and video call quality will increase 👌
sunirnay
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
normal LTE connectivity did not meet the minimum requirements for 4G network. The mobile communication industry and standards organizations have therefore started work on 4G access technologies, such as LTE Advanced and LTE Advanced pro. the next-generation cellular standard following LTE Advanced  (LTE-A) and supports data rates in excess of 3 Gbit/s using 32-carrier aggregation. It also introduces the concept of license assisted access, which allows sharing of licensed and unlicensed spectrum.
vaibhav0708
Active Level 4
Galaxy J
okk
0 Likes
SumanDhar
Active Level 8
Galaxy J
it's already been so late. and I don't think Samsung will provide us support for carrier aggregation. but you give feedback. i am also taking about it from last 6 months
0 Likes