Original topic:

f ucki ng s h it is exyonos 7870

(Topic created on: 09-14-2018 11:54 PM)
itsb
Active Level 10
Options
Galaxy J
it's sh it as hell... what's the point to have 21k phone,,, that unable to run PUBG (no tool works ,,GFX tool, PUB Gfx nothing) what's the fu-ck j7pro
0 Likes
13 Comments
Shashank211
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
same prblm bud..i too gave the same device and it just cant run pubg at all..the game stutters a lot..the processor and gpu is already outdated
itsb
Active Level 10
Galaxy J
yea.. biggest mistake of my life is j7pro
RaHuLSiNH1923
Active Level 8
Galaxy J
me too
0 Likes
siddhanta
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
processor is low end it can handle pubg which is a high end game and basically not optimized properly
0 Likes
driq
Active Level 7
Galaxy J
Not the processor's fault. The game developers didn't optimize this game for this processor.
Rajneeshydv
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
Bro it's processor and Samsung's fault that they provide exynos 7870 at 21k price .
driq
Active Level 7
Galaxy J
How are other games running fine then? You're obviously new to this topic of optimization. This is just like PC games, there are games that are only optimized for Intel cpus, ao they run far worse on AMD cpus, even though they're just as powerful. Same with some games on Nvidia vs. AMD GPU. It's all about processor optimization.
0 Likes
KChauhan
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
I understand if the game lags or shutters on the device, It becomes completely unplayable.
You can try this steps if you're a gamer and your only concern is to play games regardless graphics.
Download Game Launcher from Galaxy apps/Play store if you don't have it.
Open Game Launcher and goto game performance and select pubg as focus on performance, run the game and lower the graphics. Also keep in mind that close all the background apps and then play it. If it's working fine then you can try to increase the graphics till it's working stable or play with low graphics.
There's also a app called Game Tuner by Samsung, you can use that app as well to get good performance out of the game and device.
Hope this helps.

Regards,
Chauhan
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
Thank you for sharing your concern. The relevant department will serve you better, if you can provide logs/video within 15 minutes of issue occurrence by registering this feedback in Error Section (Samsung Members App -> Feedback -> Questions/Errors -> Create -> Error reports). We would also request you to please use professional word to maintain the decorum of community so that we could assist you better with your query. Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.

For further assistance, you can get in touch with us via Live Chat option by following- http://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/IN. You can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/
0 Likes