Original topic:

discharging while charging...

(Topic created on: 09-30-2017 09:14 PM)
vamsycharan
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy J
when charging device upto 80% 1450 MA...after 80 % getting 300 MA...and also charging 90 to 100%...getting 92 % to 88 %...when removing charging cable getting battery points getting down..any one getting same problems....please fix it..... a0bb80a7-70bc-46b1-8623-b8697f8d3aba.jpg
1c6d4b0a-ac66-44f0-a66e-b8a64c093ae6.jpg
0 Likes
9 Comments
Corby
Active Level 9
Galaxy J
same with on8
Aif
Active Level 5
Galaxy J
today again after 20 days, i noticed that my phone charged upto 88% then after that it went  to 80% then it took half an hour to charge from 80% again to charge 88% then after it goes directly to 94% , but the battery after i used phone was normal.... so i want to know is it normal, on samsung nembers i checked the status of battery , there it showed battery status normal,

so i want to know that my phone is normal....
j7nxt,
is any j7nxt user is facing the same issue, i want to know is it becoz of fota update or something else..
0 Likes
AL3X
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
Do you are using a official Samsung Charger? because if you are using an unofficial chager the amperage of the charger can be small
0 Likes
vamsycharan
Active Level 4
Galaxy J
yes bro...orginal charger....and the orginal charger getting very low than other charger....and its new charger pack too...
0 Likes
Aif
Active Level 5
Galaxy J
today again after 20 days, i noticed that my phone charged upto 88% then after that it went  to 80% then it took half an hour to charge from 80% again to charge 88% then after it goes directly to 94% , but the battery after i used phone was normal.... so i want to know is it normal, on samsung nembers i checked the status of battery , there it showed battery status normal,

so i want to know that my phone is normal....
j7nxt,
is any j7nxt user is facing the same issue, i want to know is it becoz of fota update or something else..
0 Likes
nikhil123
Active Level 7
Galaxy J
send error reports to Samsung.
0 Likes
vamsycharan
Active Level 4
Galaxy J
yahh bro
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
"Thank you for Joining Samsung community. We would recommend taking some troubleshooting steps to further isolate what you may be experiencing.
Find troubleshooting steps on provided link http://www.samsung.com/in/support/skp/faq/1101689. Please let the community know what steps you have taken and if you have noticed any changes or improvements. This will help the Community to provide you steps without repeating any steps you may have already taken. "

0 Likes
Twylarose
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy J

I noticed my phone was doing the same thing. Instead of charging when I plugged my phone in the battery symbol up top had a little arrow pointing to the right. Upon further investigation in the settings menu when i went to battery it said that my battery was discharging and I had 5% left. After Googling what this meant and not finding any solution that worked I just happened to pull my drop down menu down and look theoight my notifications again and see a option for USB port settings I clicked on that and somehow it got changed from charging to importing or something like that so I clicked back on the charging only setting and the phone started charging again!  I have no idea how I switched from my port being able to charge to just importing but it happens i guess. 

0 Likes