Original topic:

bixby

(Topic created on: 12-08-2019 06:30 PM)
AbhinavS07
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy J
Hei,i having a doubt  how many  of wanted the bixby voice assistant in j and m series...? Since the A  and S series  are packed with them. I personally prefer  the bixby voice because  it rather faster smoother and efficient on my s10+and keeps  astep head . I'm not telling that google assistant is bad but  for smoe reason i like the bixby And you guyz...?
Which would  you choose as your oersonal assistant...?
7 Comments
saumil007
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
bixby voice is not available in all A series. i m using a30 and bixby isnt available on my device
AbhinavS07
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
bro,i don't about indian varient bt in international varient its their
0 Likes
AbhinavS07
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
as it doesnot need any specific base requirements Samsung can provide it through any fota update so we can expect it soon because there are some rumors about it .that it will come with one ui 2 because one ui2 is different for each model of their devices so they can include their own voice assistant for it rather than depending on google . they didn't provide for all phones because the most customized andorid os without changing any base feature is Samsung's software ,so they may cause some trouble to the proccessor as it exynos series in india . but in snapdragon series this problem doesnot occur.
samFansi
Expert Level 1
Galaxy J
yes we(nxt) want bixby
the app updates but is not available through default
AbhinavS07
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
we can expect it through future update
0 Likes
SatwikGhosh
Active Level 4
Galaxy J
me too bro.. I like the Bixby voice assistant UI.. rather than the google...
Rkumar79
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
yes, bixby and slow motion want in M series