1. Connection>more connections settings> disable nearby device settings
2. Location>improve accuracy >disable
A. Wifi scanning
B. Bluetooth scanning .
3. Google >click on 3dot>usage and diagnostics >off this option
4. developer option >background limit>no background processes.
5. Long press on each app specially 3rd party and rarely used app>app info>
A. Mobile data> allow background data usage>off
B. Battery >allow background activity >off
C. Notification >disable unnecessary notifications like promotional and unnecessary reminder notifications.
6. Device care>battery >select "optimised and adaptive power saving.
Steps to enable developer option
settings >about phone>software information >then u find build number >tap 7 times>then back to settings
and at end of settings one new option called developer option
click on it and find that option
then go to settings >apps>search Google >notifications >and disable all unnecessary notification as Google has huge notifications settings which consuming lots of battery you can see in the image
Dear Samsung Member,
Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!
To resolve your device battery drain issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-battery-drain-issue/
For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).
Thank you for writing to Samsung.
Samsung Customer Support