Original topic:

battery cunsumes

(Topic created on: 12-28-2017 04:30 PM)
soumitrassk
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy J
what is this?i think something wrong is happening with my j7 prime's battery.After the last and second last update i can see that battery drains too much for the "ANDROID OS" and " DEVICE IDLE" .they consumes the battery too much...when. I was using the previous version marshmallow,I was so much satisfied with my mobile battery life.Now if i don't use my device for a whole day 30/40 % battery drains automatically...and if i play music for a whole night and do anything other ,40/45% consumes.

-----------so the battery discharges more for the device idle and android os .plz solve this....
and yeah....i wanna tell u that my mobile's age is just 4 months.a2f5dd40-ff06-4f5c-8774-625492ca2836.jpg
3e44fc89-d92a-4c22-8776-1a0255fb9b5a.jpg
0 Likes
12 Comments
aishwik
Active Level 2
Galaxy J
yes this is exactly this problem is with me marshmallow is very good software with nougat update i am totally disappointed from battery consumed
0 Likes
darshan98
Active Level 9
Galaxy J
you can revert back to marshmallow if possible.
contact nearest service centre.
soumitrassk
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
but i love the naugat without the battery service. i had WiFi issue with marshmallow...

the first update for the naugat was great.but after a few updates the battery draining started
Galaxy J
ya with a710 also
0 Likes
raaavisheel
Active Level 2
Galaxy J
check out theses shiiiiiit after 180 mb when i woke from sleep what i see😲😲😲😲9f23efbc-b68f-4d1c-9366-93033905f172.jpg
040fa86c-3885-45cd-affa-eb166f46d8ed.jpg
0 Likes
darsh97
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy J
bina phone use kiye bhi j7 prime ka battery katm ho jata hai
0 Likes
shonu22
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
admin kuch bolna...ans do sabka aese puch rehne se kuch nahi hoga do something itna baada samsung brand hai do something for us
0 Likes
shonu22
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
chup*
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
Thank you for Joining Samsung community. We would recommend taking some troubleshooting steps to further isolate what you may be experiencing. Find troubleshooting steps on provided link http://www.samsung.com/in/support/skp/faq/1101689. Please let the community know what steps you have taken and if you have noticed any changes or improvements. This will help the Community to provide you steps without repeating any steps you may have already taken. Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes