Original topic:

battery charging issue in j7 max

(Topic created on: 12-21-2017 10:42 PM)
PrinZce
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy J
i am facing charging issue in my j7 max ..... when i check the battery its on 92% then i just turn off the screen and again turned on so its on 88% plz help .... any one who knows or face this issue ....plz help... what r u doing samsung we facing many issues when u realese the fota update plz fix this ...
10 Comments
ManojSharma
Active Level 4
Galaxy J
its hardware issue...visit SVC
0 Likes
ManojSharma
Active Level 4
Galaxy J
i also having same issue...after visiting SVC my all issue now resolved
0 Likes
Thayak
Active Level 2
Galaxy J
What did at the SVC do?
0 Likes
Princee
Active Level 7
Galaxy J
please say what does svc do..
0 Likes
Aif
Active Level 5
Galaxy J
today again after 20 days, i noticed that my phone charged upto 88% then after that it went  to 80% then it took half an hour to charge from 80% again to charge 88% then after it goes directly to 94% , but the battery after i used phone was normal.... so i want to know is it normal, on samsung nembers i checked the status of battery , there it showed battery status normal,

so i want to know that my phone is normal....
j7nxt,
is any j7nxt user is facing the same issue, i want to know is it becoz of fota update or something else..
0 Likes
Aif
Active Level 5
Galaxy J
what they said?
plz tell me coz i am having same problem
0 Likes
Arijitj7max
Active Level 4
Galaxy J
i am facing same problem
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
Thank you for Joining Samsung community. We would recommend taking some troubleshooting steps to further isolate what you may be experiencing. Find troubleshooting steps on provided link http://www.samsung.com/in/support/skp/faq/1101689. Please let the community know what steps you have taken and if you have noticed any changes or improvements. This will help the Community to provide you steps without repeating any steps you may have already taken. Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
SUMITJ
Active Level 4
Galaxy J
yes i am facing same problem in j7 max
0 Likes