Original topic:

adoptable storage

(Topic created on: 04-03-2017 09:31 AM)
Pro37
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy J
Sir
With utter respect I want to beg you for adoptable storage feature enable in my device, which is Samsung j2 6. Other smartphone with android 6 has this feature but Samsung removed this principle function from marshmallow. I already bought expensive Samsung evo pro sd card at 4999 but you have blocked that feature. Under that circumstances I command you to re-enable adoptable storage feature in my device through update or other means. You are violating costumer right. It will be all my risk I'll decide what to do with my device. ...do it right now or face penalty.
0 Likes
5 Comments
swapnil
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
are bhai...... they r laughing what u have said... u just filed case against them and maintain ur record it help u while ur hearing in on
0 Likes
Pro37
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy J
It don't matter you? They sabotaged your right to use function of the software. Google did great but Samsung just steal away
0 Likes
Samsung_India_
Active Level 10
Galaxy J
Adoptable storage was designed for much lower end devices. Samsung had very good reason to disable it by default since it just isn't appropriate for a device with high end specs. If Samsung provided it as an option many people would carelessly enable it and then end up flooding the web with reports that their phones have suddenly become inexplicably laggy.
0 Likes
rs
Active Level 9
Galaxy J
What kind of a reply is this? 😂
0 Likes
Pro37
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy J
Provide me only this as I am prepared with fastest sd card at 90mbps read write speed, in any case. please provide this feature to me through software update.
0 Likes