Original topic:

add some new features in next pie update for j7nxt

(Topic created on: 01-07-2019 08:22 AM)
bindu001
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy J
Hi! Samsung we need new features from you to your j7nxt users...

Please add dark mode theme ..
Didn't change default message app in oreo and i tried to install but it's keep stopping...so add new message app..
When we change notifications bar colour by using quick star but that sim 1,2 data showing isn't changing the colour from default..still my home screen rotation is not working after the update...apps only working fixed it.

Thank you...
7 Comments
saroj83399
Active Level 5
Galaxy J
yes
0 Likes
NilomiShah
Active Level 8
Galaxy J
yes nice
0 Likes
BiRdMaN
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
absolutely....
0 Likes
Ajaysangwan
Active Level 9
Galaxy J
yup
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
Thank you for being a part of Samsung community. Please know that we are continuously working to improve the Samsung customer experience, and we have taken your feedback into consideration. We want to improve Samsung so it serves your needs and is the best product it can be. If you have any other suggestions you would like to share with our product team, please let us know. Your comments and requests are greatly appreciated. We appreciate you taking the time to share your ideas.
Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you. For Further assistance, you can get in touch with us via Live Chat option by following- http://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/IN. You can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/
0 Likes
Aif
Active Level 5
Galaxy J
today again after 20 days, i noticed that my phone charged upto 88% then after that it went to 80% then it took half an hour to charge from 80% again to charge 88% then after it goes directly to 94% , but the battery after i used phone was normal.... so i want to know is it normal, on samsung nembers i checked the status of battery , there it showed battery status normal,

so i want to know that my phone is normal....
j7nxt,
is any j7nxt user is facing the same issue, i want to know is it becoz of fota update or something else..
0 Likes
Aif
Active Level 5
Galaxy J
today again after 20 days, i noticed that my phone charged upto 88% then after that it went  to 80% then it took half an hour to charge from 80% again to charge 88% then after it goes directly to 94% , but the battery after i used phone was normal.... so i want to know is it normal, on samsung nembers i checked the status of battery , there it showed battery status normal,

so i want to know that my phone is normal....
j7nxt,
is any j7nxt user is facing the same issue, i want to know is it becoz of fota update or something else..
0 Likes