Original topic:

about j7max pie update

(Topic created on: 09-17-2020 11:37 AM)
aviiiiii
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy J
Ok guys this is confirm J7 MAX ko pie update nhi milega. So guys through SAMSUNG in dustbeen they are cheaters 

6 Comments
aviiiiii
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
sir wo J7 pro hai, mai j7 max ki baat kr rha hu
babi07
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
hello hru brother
xdgone
Active Level 10
Galaxy J
do you know who certify a device for android OS update ??

if you dont know than stop crying for android os update

i told many people j7 max never certified by wifi alliance so how could it possible to get pie update

you may die but untill and unless wifi alliance certify , no one can allow android os update for the device

status in wifi alliance

J7 MAX = NOT CERTIFIED FOR PIE
0 Likes
Galaxy J
Lmao WIFI alliance has nothing to do with Software based updates lmao, WIFI alliance certifies the baseband and broadband chipsets in the mobile devices to comply with the certain WIFI standards, such as Wireless CAT standards and Frequency standards. These tell you your maximum theoretical Data Speeds over a perfect non distorted network.
0 Likes
xdgone
Active Level 10
Galaxy J
android -- does comparability of the hardware certified by wifi alliance -- NO , android AOSP request Vendor --apply for cert

before lmao thing read android developers forum details about the relationship of wifi alliance cert amd android OS update

if samsung needs to push OS upgrade than they must get wifi alliance pie certification against their device model first ..

really You dont even know the basic arrangements of vendor cert process while applying OS upgrade and relationship of wifi alliance in android Upgrades

if you want argument on this first read the entire details in documentation available at Android.com developer sections

or catch me in gerrit android developer section

I am with the same name as mentioned here . You will be enlightened more with our other senior android developers and package maintainers there

link https://android-review.googlesource.com/q/status:open
0 Likes
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
j7max and on max mobiles recieve pie update sure in this year along with one UI 2.1
0 Likes