Original topic:

Worst SAMSUNG India Update Policy

(Topic created on: 04-04-2018 08:51 AM)
pandupranay
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy J
I bought Samsung j7 pro in December and I got only one update that is also of December Patch in January.Samsung J7 max is getting updates and security patches. Face unlock feature and more camera options.I couldn't understand what's wrong with Samsung India why it is not giving any update to J7 Pro devices only because we paid 21k ,while j7 max users paid 16k.If we compare with other brands they are far superior to Samsung.Even Honor devices got oreo update.My opinion towards samsung entirely changed after using my mobile.Worst company...don't think about customers who bought their devices.We need update for J7 Pro devices as soon as possible.And should solve the problems u gave us with first( and last update too)
pandupranay
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
I think you people haven't read clearly what I wrote.I said Samsung ignoring some models completely. And I talked completely in the perspective of updates and not in other factors(which lead me to buy that device) .Those were my problems with the device. And neither I denied the fact J7 Pro has the best display (which got laggy touch response after the update) . Some people are talking in a way that you at least got those be contended be satisfy with those. But I invested my money with a trust in Samsung.I haven't thought my device will be outdated with in no time.
spyder007
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
wait bro....it will give the best then other models .....
0 Likes
spyder007
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
sorry other mobiles
0 Likes
Yourbossss
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
samsung wale ....paggal ...h
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
Thank you for reaching out to the Samsung community! We do apologize for the inconvenience caused to you due to delay in the release of software update for your device. The software updates are released phase by phase for the device via FOTA. We at Samsung, ensure that Android OS update which is launched, is bug free and is compatible with current running apps in the marketplace before they are available to our end users. The availability of the update would be notified to you via FOTA notification (settings> software update>Enable automatic download updates). We appreciate your patience with this.

Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you. For Further assistance, you can get in touch with us via Live Chat option by following- http://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/IN. You can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/
Nirbhay20
Active Level 2
Galaxy J
samsung's update service is worst 😤😤
0 Likes
priyanshu0998
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy J
April security patch update is now available.
0 Likes
pandupranay
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
yep updated
0 Likes
RaviKalam
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
Expecting updates in Samsung phones is like expecting democracy in China
RaviKalam
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
I'm a expert level user & daily update my apps and android knowledge. I use Nova launcher and SwiftKey keyboard, most features like dark & best keyboard, notification dot & huge customisation option for a launcher are already available to me since beginning in android 7. I'm missing Picture in picture mode and snooze notification of android 8 on J7 pro. So my excitement for Android 8 has vaporized and Vaise bhi 1 saal tak wait kar ke excitement khatm ho jata hai. Android P ke time android O milega J7 pro ko
0 Likes