Original topic:

Wifi and sim card issue

(Topic created on: 11-24-2021 11:04 AM)
deepak001
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy J
The galaxy j6 that I'm using dose not connect to the mobile network or the wifi. When I inserted the Sim card it showed no networks available. And when I tried to connect to wifi it shows the name of the router but dose not connect to it. 
So anybody please tell me what to do. 
6 Comments
Ayush171
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
There are some things you can do-

1. Open the phone in safe mode. If the issue gets resolved, then the problem is created by third party software. If not, try below suggestions

2. Go to settings>>general management>>reset>>reset network settings. I don't know if J6 has the same path, but you can also search it in the settings. I am betting on this to work. You can also try resetting all the settings if issue persists.

3. Go to settings>>connections>>mobile networks>>access point names>>three dots on top>>reset to default.

4. Even if things don't work, consider backing up your data and reset the phone because without internet, phone is not worth using.

Please accept this as solution if things work out for you. 😊
deepak001
Active Level 4
Galaxy J
Thanks for taking your time to response to me but I tried all the points that you mentioned above but the issue doesn't seemed to be solved so I called Samsung technical team they suggested to take mobile to a service center which I'm gonna do tomorrow. Anyways thanks
Ayush171
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
Ok, good luck👍
0 Likes
Galaxy J
At first restart your device...if the problem persists then reset your phone
0 Likes
deepak001
Active Level 4
Galaxy J
Thank you bro
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy J

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. To resolve your device network issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-galaxy-smartphone-how-to-optimise-network-...

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support