Original topic:

WiFi networks issues

(Topic created on: 10-10-2017 03:03 PM)
Shaikkrdn
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy J
hello guyz let me know how can i fix WiFi networks issue in Samsung j7 max..

mere pass c9 pro and j7 2015 ye dono phone mai WiFi use hora but Samsung j7 max mai connection problem hori.. screenshot mai dehk sakte ap hai log335b2cb9-93b7-45e1-b1fb-68c1a27e9069.jpg
0 Likes
9 Comments
Trump
Active Level 7
Galaxy J
Thanks for being with Samsung and for sharing your feedback. Sir, Samsung offers you the best value on the product released. Updates are rolling out by time to time for the devices, However it totally depends on the availability and compatibility of the update with the devices.
0 Likes
kvl
Active Level 4
Galaxy J
Thanks for being with Samsung and for sharing your feedback. Sir, Samsung offers you the best value on the product released. Updates are rolling out by time to time for the devices, However it totally depends on the availability and compatibility of the update with the devices. Nougat is already planned for the concern Samsung devices soon these are going to receive a nougat update.
0 Likes
kvl
Active Level 4
Galaxy J
admin loda he
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
Thanks for sharing your concern. We would suggest you to kindly follow the given steps below to fix up the issue related to the WIFI :-

1. Menu>Settings>Wi-Fi
2. Turn on Wi-Fi
3. Tap on Wi-Fi, click “Scan” for scanning available Wi-Fi network in Range.
4. Tap on Network ID (SSID) to connect.
5. Enter password of the selected Wi-Fi Network and then click Connect,
6. The WI-Fi is now connected.

Note: For Manual setup, kindly follow below mentioned steps:

1. Long Tap on Network ID, you will find two options- Forget network and modify Network Config.
2. Click on Modify Network Config. And Check “Show Advanced Option”.
3. Click on IP settings and select “Static” instead of “DHCP”
4. Change the IP Settings as verified by the Network Service Provider and Click on “Save”. The Wi-Fi will then be connected.

Shaikkrdn
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
thank you so much
0 Likes
autism
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
there was still off the bar of Wi-Fi and Bluetooth after turn on
0 Likes
Atomj7pro
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy J
im also facing this issue now. what to do? can anyone help me plzzz
0 Likes
gopimundhe
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy J
network problem hai kabhi bhi emergency call aur no service batata hai ye problem muje mere j7 2016 mein hai please help me aur sd card encrypt ho jata hai sd card show nahi karta
Shaikkrdn
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
ye j7 max hai😆😆😆😆
0 Likes