Original topic:

Wi-Fi Calling Issue on Samsung J7 pro

(Topic created on: 01-12-2020 07:20 PM)
Abul_Sheikh
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy J
Why WiFi Calling option disappear on Samsung j7 pro and how to re_enable it? 
12 Comments
Galaxy J
You can enable it from Advanced Calling Option
0 Likes
Abul_Sheikh
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
R u sure
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy J
yes
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy J
go for it
0 Likes
VSDevarakonda
Active Level 7
Galaxy J
wifi calling is network operator dependent. currently airtel and jio are offering this service
0 Likes
Abul_Sheikh
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
I'm little confused regarding WI-FI CALLING. Wi-Fi Calling Option Appear when I insert Jio sim on j7 pro device but when I insert Airtel sim Wi-Fi Calling Option Disappear
0 Likes
faisalrehmans35
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy J
did u get the proper answer of this ? because I have same issue
0 Likes
frontiermail
Active Level 4
Galaxy J

I think ur sim operator is not currently supporting wifi calling feature in ur smartphone. becoz wifi calling features automatically becomes visible if ur sim operator supports this service with ur handset. At present jio sim supporting wifi calling features in most of the volte enabled devices but in case of Airtel it is limited right now.

0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy J

Hi there,

Wi-Fi calling facility in India is currently available with Airtel and Jio network providers.

You can drag down the notification panel to check the availability of this feature in your phone. This feature can also be found by following the “Phone app < Three dots < Settings < Wi-Fi calling”.

For this feature to work, your phone must be connected to a Wi-Fi network and have an Wi-Fi calling enable SIM card inserted.

You may also contact the above-mentioned network operators (Airtel and Jio) for further formalities to be performed in case the device supports the Wi-Fi calling facility.

Regards,

Team Samsung Members

0 Likes