Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Why did Samsung remove Hinglish keyboard?

(Topic created on: 05-30-2020 02:20 PM)
adyrajj
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy J

Samsung keyboard had an option such that a user used to type in English keyboard and it automatically used to convert the characters to Hindi.

I'm not able to see do that after one of the recent updates. It's really frustrating.

Is there something I can do to turn the option back on? I don't want to install third party keyboards.

Samsung, can you please do something about it with an update?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Galaxy J
You need to add hindi language in keyboard and follow the steps of screen shot.

View solution in context

18 Comments
Bishalgp
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
Download google keyboard
0 Likes
ChandanSuthar
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
Well I think he said he doesn't want to install any third-party app and wants to do this using Samsung Keyboard.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy J
0 Likes
Galaxy J
This feature will still type in english. But it will suggest hindi words in english. He wants to type in english like haan but needs it to write like हां.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy J
yes I know ..but that feature included by Samsung keyboard in those devices for which I gave screenshot...but he is saying in j series of devices Samsung removed....so when it included in j series? that is my question ....you can interchange between English and hindi in keyboard but not that specific hinglish
0 Likes
Galaxy J
I think he is not talking about the feature for which you gave screen shot. He is talking about typing in hinglish and writing in hindi.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy J
bro that hinglish type of writing named as hinglish in specific device only ......
0 Likes
Galaxy J
Yes, but who will explain him?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy J
we all 🤣🤣
0 Likes