Original topic:

We want Update for J7 MAX!

(Topic created on: 08-06-2020 07:52 PM)
MohitNnaik
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy J
i don't understand why Samsung is doing this!? Samsung i would like to bring this to your notice.
You have completely neglected Samsung J7 MAX from your list as if it doesn't even exist!
Not all people can afford to buy a new cellphone for new android experience. Some have money to spend on new phone and some don't.
 Please don't break heart of those costomers of yours who can't effort to buy a new phone. please provide J7 MAX with a software update soon. 
Samsung J7 MAX users literally beg!

Samsung just go type software update for J7 MAX on youtube, and there you will find all your customers literally waiting for a new software rollout. Check their comments too and you will see those sad faces of your customers who own J7 MAX.

Please Samsung provide J7 MAX with a new software rollout as soon as possible.
People are loosing brand trust on Samsung due to this issue faced.
8 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy J
bro according to major update policy this device is eligible to get 2 os update but that device received only one because of kernel, soft Api and cts incompatibility.....means that device is upgradable to oreo version only officially ...and it's android 2.1 and 10 is going ....now not possible for Samsung to rolled back for pie update in a non eligible device 🙂 ....but frankly speaking oreo interface is good bro
MohitNnaik
Active Level 2
Galaxy J
😞
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy J
see my device is running on Version 2.1 .....if Samsung offered me to rolled back to oreo then definitely i will accept it ......oreo and KitKat is most accurate interface os 🙂🥰
VIP00
Active Level 6
Galaxy J

Samsung developers don't roll out a software update according to the demands of customers. They only roll out a major / security patch update when it's necessary for a compatible device. So, you needn't begging for a software update. 

MohitNnaik
Active Level 2
Galaxy J
yes, but my device got 1 major update and later no proper updates at all.
0 Likes
kkv
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
😪
suya1234
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
ya i too want update on my j7 max phone
suya1234
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
i just wanna know how to adjust shutterspeed in j7 max?
0 Likes