Original topic:

Thank you samsung.

(Topic created on: 09-06-2022 12:13 AM)
Monikahada
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy J
Although it's unbelievable but this is true that on 13th October 2022 my samsung j5 prime will complete it's 6 years with me. It was so hectic at first when my old mobile suddenly died in my office and then I have to buy a new one. 

It's true that at that time I pick samsung brand randomly but now I'm proud for making that choice. 

And as about the journey with my samsung j5 prime. It was unbelievable I always dropped it. Even once I dropped my phone from terrace. At that time my mobile's screen were broken. But even after that, it was working properly. After that it was dropped and slipped from my hands many times. But even after so many cracks and scratches I never need to take it to service centre. It was always working smoothly. 

I posted it here because I was thinking about it's journey. And may be you will find it unbelievable but still I never felt that I have to buy a new phone because It will be broken. 

I'm in so much love with samsung. If I'll be able to buy new one in future that will be also a samsung brand phone.

Thank you so much samsung for all those year and moments for being there with me.
2 Comments
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy J

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We welcome your suggestion and appreciate the time and effort you have spent sharing your valuable comments. This will help us to improve our services.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Mrs_Sovitkar
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy J
I'm Al's using some model but sadly Samsung not provide software update for such a kind of brilliant mobile. why not provide OTA updates for old handsets who are capable it why u lose your old customers to follow new so called 2 years update terms and conditions. If you think this section you will beat other mobile companies and gains more customers and their trust. Some times you don't need to follow other rules you create your own
0 Likes