Original topic:

TOTALLY making the COSTUMERS fool

(Topic created on: 02-13-2019 08:34 AM)
kain
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy J
You samsung tell one thing,you are providing the PIE update for GALAXY ON 7 PRIME AND GALAXY J7 PRIME 2 AND BOTH OF THESE SMARTPHONES HAVE SAME CONFIGURATION AS GALAXY j7 PRIME THEN WHY YOU ARE NOT ROLLING OUT THE UPDATE FOR J7 PRIME.DOESN'T IT SEEM RIDICULOUS....
16 Comments
Gurmeet1
Expert Level 4
Galaxy J
right
ammu38
Active Level 7
Galaxy J
yes
0 Likes
akshiit
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
yeap
0 Likes
aliasger4477
Active Level 4
Galaxy J
right👍
0 Likes
sgrkoirala
Active Level 10
Galaxy J
lol you guys recieved 2 major OS update having same processor doesn't mean anything software support period does previously your phone software support was for only 1 year but Samsung extended it to 2 year but even now you are complaining even flagships don't receive 3 OS upgrade forget OS upgrade your device won't receive now even security patches after few months.
0 Likes
kain
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
it's not about satisfaction or something.you yourself think about it.samsung can roll out the same update package for j7 prime that is for prime 2 and on 7 prime...
0 Likes
sgrkoirala
Active Level 10
Galaxy J
are you that dumb each device has different device tree Samsung has to work individually for every single device but custom rom can help you.
0 Likes
kain
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
first of all mark your language,I posted it here so that I could get the answer for my grievance and if you think that calling someone DUMB is the way to answer someone then by my point of view you are the dumbest man alive on earth(no offence)
0 Likes
kain
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
and yes I got my answer."DIFFERENT DEVICE TREE"
0 Likes