Original topic:

TELL ME IF YOU ALSO FACE THIS

(Topic created on: 02-03-2018 12:10 PM)
MRJ199
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy J
my jio sim always has low signal I never see full that bar and also network is unsatbal this only happen because of this phone I try same sim on my lyf water 7 that works great on that . help me out from this guys
0 Likes
5 Comments
mahi89
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
ya... i am also face this problem
rushya
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
jio weak signals and For Samsung mobile has low Sar value 0.5 only so low network that low no hazardous to us.Lyf ,vivo and other phones sar value more 1.0 so full network more hazardous to us
rushya
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
Sar value should be always lesser so no hazardous and less brain damage
rushya
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
If want full network use Airtel stable network
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
"Thanks for being with Samsung and for sharing your Concern.

Let me recommend some steps to further isolate and determine what you are experiencing. Please be aware that device speeds may vary based on multiple outside factors. We would like to suggest you kindly follow the below mention steps to overcome the Issue:-

* Ensure that network frequency of your device should be selected on Auto-mode.

Menu>Settings> Connections>More Networks> Mobile Networks> Network Mode> Select Auto mode (GSM/WCDMA/LTE).

* Search for the Network Manually by the steps as mentioned:

Menu> Settings> Connections>More Networks> Mobile Networks> Network Operators> Select Manual Search.

* You may check by exchanging the SIM in SIM slots.

* Insert different SIM card in your mobile and check if the issue is resolved or not.

If still issue persists then we would suggest you to once contact with your service provider.

"
Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you. For Further assistance, you can get in touch with us via Live Chat option by following- http://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/IN. You can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/
0 Likes