Original topic:

Suggestions for new phone!

(Topic created on: 10-04-2019 02:15 PM)
jaysharrrma
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy J
Hey everyone! 
Actually i want to sell my samsung galaxy j7 max and buy a new phone(RN8 Pro)! But RN8 pro comes with helio G90T Mediatek processor and j7 max also comes with mediatek processor! Will i face the same issues like delays in software updates, lags, heating issue same as j7 max? Any one know?
0 Likes
9 Comments
ankit12334
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
no you can't face these problems with RN8pro phone because helio g90t is the best processor and xiaomi is best company please accept my so
Ravi0883
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
you will face another issue which is more critical along with all these issue like advertisements display dullness speaker problem and many more.
Galaxy J
@jaysharrrma read this properly, I hope you will get your answer.

If I am not wrong your are talking about Redmi note 8 pro.
See xiaomi devices have many pros and cons
pros:- You are assured to have access to all the new updates no compromise on that by the company, UI is clean( bit fancy but ok), cheap in price, great response to customer by company, sound quality is good, you will get gorilla glass.

cons:- screen not that good, heating issue, camera not that great.

now its upto you are you okay with cons or not.
Prano
Active Level 7
Galaxy J
@jaysharrrma @MrGEEK: You are right. Each and everything has pros and cons (I think except in heaven where there is only pros).

If for you pros are stronger than cons then it will definitely suit you. So study and do your homework on your own. Remember you need to be unbiased on our own and be the judge. (I think this part is difficult🤔)
Galaxy J
The people who are considering Mi as a replacement for Samsung are seriously idiots (in my perspective) + Lemme add something more Mediatek is far behind if you compare with Qualcomm. Its been 7 years I am working in mobile hardware department so according to my experience The life span is worse of Mediatek chips. And now lets talk about updates, Its not only about OS updates the apps are updated according to processors too so you will have to suffer a lot (slowly slowly) if you try to go with Mediatek. If you really wana ditch Samsung, The best options are Nokia and LG. Those companies make beast phones but they are under rated. If you need speedy updates go for Nokia and if you want value for your money go for LG (software updates are rare on LG device).
Prano
Active Level 7
Galaxy J
You are absolutely right. Thanks for your honesty.

Even apple is beast if you see it as a package of hardware and software combined with user experience. No doubt it is always overpriced specially in India. But very few will understand why it is only possible for apple to provide such a long term support to their product. Google is trying their best through android one and project treble but that's no match against apple.
0 Likes
Galaxy J
You are right Apple is beast and something I admire is their technology. But the thing is The whole Ecosystem of apple isn't compatible to Indians yet. One more thing that I notices is like atleast 60% of apple users dont even have any idea about making a new apple account. and idk someone will agree or not 80% of people buy apple to show off not for the usability.
jaysharrrma
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
Thank you all of you for such a great support and honesty.
Galaxy J
Accept as solution (The comment that suits you the most)