Original topic:

Software Update for Galaxy On Nxt

(Topic created on: 06-26-2019 05:28 PM)
Amit2829
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy J
I am just fed up of samsung. They are too lazy in providing updates to their devices. Even if the device meets all the eligibility criteria for updates they simply avoid giving updates by citing samsung policy rules. Whereas i found other mobile companies keep on providing update to their users to make their device perform better and keep their customers happy. Samsung mobiles becomes laggy after 2 to 3 years of consistent usage but they did not bother to improve this by providing new updates. Very much upset by samsung and its working conditions. Whenever i tried to ask customer representatives regarding updates for my device, they keep on pacifying me by saying that samsung is working on update for the device but in relaity there is nothing on the ground. All the claims made by them are utopian. 
Being a samsung lover and traditional samsung user family, i am very much disappointed by their services. Looking forward to switch on to other mobile divce from different company. 
#SamsungIndia #Samsung
6 Comments
prasanth26
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy J
hi I am unable find multi window option after updated my phone
0 Likes
Ab1196
Active Level 10
Galaxy J
go to recent & tap on app icon you'll get it split screen option
0 Likes
Ab1196
Active Level 10
Galaxy J
Being traditional Samsung user(U) you should had known her policy before asking update & yet you ask for updates strange
0 Likes
Amit2829
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
i am aware of all the policies and have mentioned in the above content
0 Likes
Ab1196
Active Level 10
Galaxy J
I'm talking about you
0 Likes
Amit2829
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
i told you that i know each and every terms and conditions of the samsung but still its my right show my dissent against anything which i don't like.
0 Likes