Original topic:

Slow charging in J7 Pro... no update since December 2018

(Topic created on: 03-08-2019 08:56 AM)
asif123
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy J
Samsung J7 Pro is facing a problem of slow charging. Further, OTG which used to work with my J7 Pro is not supported now.. it works fine in other samsung devices.. moreover, samsung ju pro is still working on November security patch.. plz fix the issues
0 Likes
6 Comments
driq
Active Level 7
Galaxy J
Change your USB cable. The probpem is Samsung's poor quality usb cable. I'm using my brother's Oppo usb cable and problem is gone. Also clean your charging port with alcoholo and brush.
0 Likes
asif123
Active Level 4
Galaxy J
i have already changed my data cable but to no avail
0 Likes
INDIANCYBER
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
oh no
0 Likes
Galaxy J
where to get oppo USB cable pls share link
0 Likes
AfzalSheik
Active Level 7
Galaxy J
sabhi country main update de diya india main abhi tak update nahi diya j7 pro
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
Thanks for enquiring. We would like to inform you that this handset is enriched with the best available features. Kindly follow the below mentioned steps to overcome the issue:
1) We recommend you to charge your handset with original wall charger that came with your handset sales pack.
2) Check whether UPS (Ultra Power Saving) mode or PS(Power saving) mode is activated (if yes Deactivate it during charging).
3) Kindly clean the charging point of your charger and battery with a dry and soft cotton cloth to remove unwanted accumulated dust/waste material.
4) Kindly follow the standard charging procedure (Charge your device for 150 minutes on switch off mode).Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.