Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Shifting from Samsung Galaxy On Nxt to Samsung Galaxy A71

(Topic created on: 09-21-2020 11:38 AM)
Swapnava
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy J
Hello Samsung Members. I am using Samsung Galaxy On Nxt since 3 years or above . Now I want to purchase Samsung Galaxy A71 by exchanging this old device. But I don't know what to do before exchanging my old device to clear all my personal data . I mean google account, documents and more. 

I want to continue with the same e-mail ID in the new device. Now the thing is I am using Facebook, WhatsApp, g mail, and more in my old device.  So I want to continue with the same Facebook profile, same WhatsApp account and same email ID in the new device.  Is it possible??

Now before exchanging my old device how can I clear my previous data from the device??

12 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy J

yes it's possible go to general management and reset the phone  but first take back up 

Solution
Galaxy J
First of all make sure to Have Back up of your old Device.
To do so Goto Settings > Back up and restore > SELECT BACKUP to save your data online and link it with your Samsung Cloud storage.

Then Reset your phone.

After that give your phone to exchange.

On your new Device while booting up Login with same Samsung account and Google account and select Restore when prompted.

If this solved your query "Accept as solution" will be appreciated.
Galaxy J
Yes. It's possible. Just take separately backup of your whatsapp chats. And take the System's backup in your samsung account. Factory Reset your phone. Then make sure you login with with same samsung account in your new phone.. Restore all the files. Go to whatsapp . Restore the chats backup from same gmail's drive. Then you're ready.
0 Likes
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Galaxy J
I hope you are not buying A71 for full MRP.
0 Likes
Swapnava
Active Level 7
Galaxy J
But I am going to buy A71. Price doesn't matter. My second option was M51. But it's much better than M Series smartphones as there are lots of features which are missing in M series. and I would like to purchase S10 Lite but it's much more costly. So I will purchase A71. Samsung is using plastic materials in all upcoming smartphones. So I have no other choice and brand quality also matters and there are lots of things like in M51 we can get 7000 mAh battery but it's heavier. There is no Earphones or case in the box of M51. and the most important thing is Charging time. M51 will take 2 hrs and above to fully charged. So I will buy A71.
0 Likes
Solution
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Galaxy J
Bro price matters, whatever you can save you can buy accessories OR use that money somewhere else.
Hence I am suggesting you to buy A71 via student/corporate/Bank links.
You get much lower price (as low as ₹ 25700) + FREE 1 year ADLD Insurance.
But if you don't care about saving money then go ahead and buy on MRP.
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Galaxy J
Also I am not suggesting you to buy M series, definitely go for A71 but buy from wherever you can get best deal.
Swapnava
Active Level 7
Galaxy J
Yes bro you are right. I should go for student offer for discounts
0 Likes
Swapnava
Active Level 7
Galaxy J
Bro I want to know how to apply Students offer and where to apply or where to buy???
0 Likes