Original topic:

Service centre fraud and bad behaviour.

(Topic created on: 05-02-2018 04:59 PM)
honeykhan1
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy J
My phone is regularly giving problems like getting hang anytime minimum 10 apps automatically closed in 1 hours & The Major problem "Auto Restart", my phone got auto restart 10 times in a day.
And i have submitted my phone into service centre 2 times. 1st time for 3 days and 2nd time for 11 day and before submitted first time i have updated my phone by service centre but after visited service centre 3 times i haven't got any result and my phone is getting bad to worse. and 2nd time when i submitted they told me to show the problem infront of them so i had to spent 2-3 hours by leaving my work, i showed them the problem. they accepted my phone and keep it for 11 days but i am still facing problems and more than last time.
I have J7 Max which is 4 months old and i now i hope they'll support me and help me.eca6b0ab-3153-415f-9b53-7ef67829d94b.jpg
bcb55cc5-b5b1-4fc4-969d-35b8bee720c5.jpg
7f78b76d-af68-4727-82fb-05c59ecc5d65.jpg
fb5cba93-297f-4e3b-895d-4dc2c4c0323d.jpg
0 Likes
30 Comments
honeykhan1
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
please answer if anybody could help.
rishi12
Active Level 9
Galaxy J
root n install from from xda developer
honeykhan1
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
what is xda developers
honeykhan1
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
xda developer can solve my one issue and what about others.
0 Likes
rishi12
Active Level 9
Galaxy J
Tera phone ke liye bug free Rom bane hai n ussne install karne ke baat koie problem face nhi karega tu
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
We do apologize for the inconvenience caused in your device. As per the screenshot shared it seems you have shared the device log via Samsung members app. Please wait for and you will get the reply soon with the resolution.

Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you. For Further assistance, you can get in touch with us via Live Chat option by following- http://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/IN. You can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/
0 Likes
honeykhan1
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
this is not first time i also have sent an error log and get reply regarding to my issue i did the same as mentioned in your reply but i still haven't got any result.
0 Likes
rishi12
Active Level 9
Galaxy J
Google kar www.xda developer. com
honeykhan1
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
i have checked it its for apps not for restart
0 Likes