Original topic:

Screen recorder in J6 update- Android 10 and One UI 2

(Topic created on: 07-09-2020 10:50 AM)
Mjay2000
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy J
Android 10 update usually comes with a feature of Screen recorder. Recently Galaxy J6 [infinity] got this update but screen recorder is not included in it.

There are plenty of third party apps for it but why isn't that feature included in the update...

Your views and suggestions are welcomed😇
3 Comments
ShahidBD
Active Level 9
Galaxy J
Try Samsung's "Nice shot" app to record screen alternatively from Good Lock or apkmirror.com for your device, link below...
https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/samsung-electronics-co-ltd/nice-shot/nice-shot-1-1-04-release/samsung-...

After installing go to "Apps" settings and search for "Nice shot" app then tap on it and then perform "Open" from bottom left sided, then create a shortcut to homescreen for it, from its settings to open every time.

Or use "Good Lock" or "Fine Lock" app from "Galaxy Store/Play Store" to opening the app.
The device may takes some times to establish the "Nice shot" app on your device for first time.
shashank-agrawal
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy J

I also got J6 but I don't see the screen recording option even after upgrading to 2.0. That's what I hate about Samsung (or Android in general) that their updates are not consistent across devices. One device receives update while a device purchased 5 months back didn't, so disgusting. 

iOS is best for this.

0 Likes
NAIKJIT1
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
2.1 ka update nahi mila 2.0 ka update diya gaya he
0 Likes