Original topic:

Samsung pay mini

(Topic created on: 01-12-2020 03:55 PM)
Paschal
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy J
Hi Samsung,

I'm happy to use Samsung pay mini for transactions rather than PAYTM, Google pay and Phonepe as it's secured with Anti thefts and hacking features on it virtual keypads for PIN. However, there is no FAVOURITES option to tag or mark recipients except for PAY BILL/RECHARGE, would be great if there's is FAVOURITES section instead of just RECENT RECIPIENTS as I quite paid alot to same person every month for my house rent and even same few rental shops repeated without having to go scan the QR code repeatedly. Other things, PAYTM has smooth animated big Fonts transaction display texts with green tick when transactions goes successful but Samsung pay mini is lacking in this area and many of them recipients has hard time understanding transaction is successful. Lastly, kindly reduce your ads in every pages as it's distracting and annoying for the users, without ads like WhatsApps apps it will be fantastic as it's one of the most secure payment apps which I used always for my UPI transaction. Thank you!

4 Comments
Rangez
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
Samsung pay is confusing i prefer Paytm. Quick n easy.
0 Likes
Paschal
Active Level 2
Galaxy J
No my friend, it's the simplest and best apps which very secure than PAYTM and in all my transactions never failed. The app is very light to open up and it has swipe up feature at home screen plus lockscreen. The virtual keypad PIN is very secure against hackers and anti-theft software similar technology used by HDFC PIN virtual keypad login to protect from spywares
0 Likes
SUREJSJ
Active Level 9
Galaxy J
For UPI Pay all banks have their own appication without advertisment and secure.
Why then third party App. with AD is required?
0 Likes
Paschal
Active Level 2
Galaxy J
Samsung pay mini is smooth and very secure with all my transactions successful. It apps is light to open right from the home screen and lock screen just by swiping up and it's has anti-theft and hacking protected keypads for PIN unlike PAYTM. Try it once then you will love it. you can integrate Paytm wallets and UPI including bank transfer easily. Phonepe, Paytm and Google pay is slow and Google pay always has issues with transactions and Paytm is not safe from hackers.