Original topic:

Samsung officially Confirmed One ui in J7 max

(Topic created on: 06-21-2020 09:51 AM)
ShrawanKr
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy J
Guys tommorow I have sent too many feedback to samsung in which I request samsung to give one ui to j7 max here 's the feedback

Feedback Reply From Samsung

1st Reply

2nd Reply

I have sent many same feedback to samsung but replies are different and according to the first reply samsung is saying that samsung is working on one ui update in j7 max and according to second they are saying j7 max will get android Q in july month
What android Q?? It means android 10 but I think it's an mistake from samsung they actually wants to say android P or pie that could be anything..

But I have already posted on samsung members in My Post J7 max one ui update official Confirmed in which I find a comment on youtube which says that j7 max will get one ui between july to october and the date in feedback reply and in content of you youtube is totally same

Tell me in comment what you think about that
18 Comments
NareshEVA
Active Level 4
Galaxy J
don't worry bro you'll surely get the update in 2050... wait for update
DöRäEMöN
Active Level 10
Galaxy J
🤣🤣🤣
0 Likes
ShrawanKr
Active Level 5
Galaxy J
Guys This is reply from samsung I am not surely said that it will really get one ui
0 Likes
Galaxy J
Impossible. If this true, Samsung would announce the same on Notice section. Please don't believe in this blasphemy. They would never been loyal to their customers for an extended support period.
0 Likes
Nivas2019
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
No more Android Updates on J7Max and OnMax except quarterly security updates.
0 Likes
Akhmir
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
i support you
0 Likes
Akhmir
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
i think we are give a last chance to samsung and lets wait
0 Likes
ibnul
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
j7 max ko update pie j0ald bhejdo please
0 Likes
ShrawanKr
Active Level 5
Galaxy J
Bro I don't think j7 max ko pie with one ui milega but mujhe jab isse related news milti rahegi main post kar dunga
0 Likes