Original topic:

Samsung officially Confirmed One ui in J7 max

(Topic created on: 05-26-2020 09:43 PM)
ShrawanKr
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy J
Guys tommorow I have sent too many feedback to samsung in which I request samsung to give one ui to j7 max here 's the feedback

Feedback Reply From Samsung

1st Reply

2nd Reply

I have sent many same feedback to samsung but replies are different and according to the first reply samsung is saying that samsung is working on one ui update in j7 max and according to second they are saying j7 max will get android Q in july month
What android Q?? It means android 10 but I think it's an mistake from samsung they actually wants to say android P or pie that could be anything..

But I have already posted on samsung members in My Post J7 max one ui update official Confirmed in which I find a comment on youtube which says that j7 max will get one ui between july to october and the date in feedback reply and in content of you youtube is totally same

Tell me in comment what you think about that
18 Comments
iamskhabeeb
Active Level 8
Galaxy J
this is not possible no more update as per policy between Samsung and google
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy J
bhai is device me pie hi nehi aya ...android 10 to bhul hi jao 🤣🤣
0 Likes
SudhirkumarS
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
They are fooling us
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy J
🤣🤣🤣🤣I will suiside if Samsung will give it bychance.....one robot AI giving the answer and you are thinking that is official 🤣 .....Samsung already closed pie update long before that was their full and final lists..and you are asking for android q
ShrawanKr
Active Level 5
Galaxy J
Bro I have said that in post that samsung has said how j7 max will get android Q and I also say it could be mistake by samsung in reply
0 Likes
ShrawanKr
Active Level 5
Galaxy J
And Bro This is not reply from ai robot you can see the name of person who reply at the end of the reply
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy J
but ...mere hisab se oreo ka orientation best hain
DöRäEMöN
Active Level 10
Galaxy J
j7 max doesn't got pie update how it will get android Q update 🤣🤣🤣
0 Likes
ShrawanKr
Active Level 5
Galaxy J
Bro I have said that in post that samsung has said that how j7 max will get android Q and I also say it could be mistake by samsung in reply
0 Likes