AbhishekPriya
Active Level 8
Galaxy J
it's dur to temperature effect
0 Likes
Akshitkamra
Expert Level 3
Galaxy J
turn off your phone and then charge the phone from 0% and analyze how long it takes for your phone to get fully charged...if it is charging in its normal time then there might be an app which is causing this problem.
and if the charging time remains same then you should visit your nearest Samsung service center
0 Likes
darshankhadse
Active Level 4
Galaxy J
yupp bro i also faced the same problem for 1st time after the update.
now it is fine and faster charging
0 Likes
Art3mis
Active Level 2
Galaxy J
Try using a 15W adapter rather than the one which came with the phone. i use it, and my phone goes from 10 to 90%+ in 100mins.
0 Likes
cs_member9
Active Level 7
Galaxy J

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

1. Kindly follow the standard charging procedure. i.e please charge the device in switch off condition for a minimum of 10 minutes.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy J
Update not working
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy J

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurring.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes