Original topic:

Samsung j7 max oreo update release date😊

(Topic created on: 12-23-2018 03:31 PM)
LegendManas
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy J
Guys Galaxy j7max Oreo update will be released on 21 january.....so please wait ....you are gonna to get Oreo 8.1 ..with lot more features like ...may be dual 4G VOLTE and more improved camera..may be more improved front portrait mode...
However the best thing with this device is you can play PUBG in high setting.... infact you it recommends you in medium graphics setting in game start up...which is short of unbelievable.... seems like mali-T880 is too much capable...yeah it's sometimes lagging....it's ok ...it's too much play able...
Believe it...

56 Comments
karthisam
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
I'm totally disappointed on samsung
LegendManas
Active Level 4
Galaxy J
me also...
MayureshJ
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
update ki rah dekh ke pak gaye abb😔
Jatinder1313
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
sahi bola bro..
0 Likes
Asad78
Active Level 2
Galaxy J
i don't believe..😑
0 Likes
karthisam
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
But how do you know that the galaxy j7max will get Oreo update on dec 27...pls share
0 Likes
Dip1606
Active Level 2
Galaxy J
Did you you have a dream last night? As far as I am concerned, Samsung never leaks its update policy to any third party. Besides, the rumour of getting the Oreo update has already made the J7 Max users disillusioned with this device. We're left with no other choice but to wait patiently till the update really comes.
Galaxy J
Is it true. Very hard to believe on Samsung.
0 Likes
Arpan2
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
Pratiksha Ka Phal Meetha Hota Hai
0 Likes
goyal05
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
aaj aane vala tha na ..... kat gya aaj bhi sbka3cc05dab-5c7d-4bdd-9a33-883409e5967d.jpg
0 Likes