Samsung is the world's 2 technology company

(Topic created on: 08-31-2021 09:43 PM)
Hitanshj
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy J
Hello my name is Hitansh
Iam from India

In 2021 Samsung is on 2 second position. Samsung has launched many new and premium 
Product for customer samsung has launched 
Note series,S series,A series, and many other.
Samsung is launching worlds best phones. 
But after many year samsung losing its market 
Due many reason like competition in market.
Samsung is making very big mistakes .
Samsung is launching mid-range phone with 
Same specification of their BEST phone like Note series, S series. Which making impact on their BEST PHONES. As if people get BEST PHONES
specification at mid-range.Then, why they will take 
Their BEST PHONES. Due which sell of NOTE series, S series is going down.Their are many 
Methods by which I can help out. Thank you 

10 Comments
Hitanshj
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
😂😂
0 Likes
Edwin7878
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
Not actually
On s21 series the sales went down on long term sales due to other factors like no charger , no micro SD card slot etc ..
Also competitions are giving good spec on lower prices....

The market share of samsung comes a lot from midrange but this yr non of their midrange and budget phones are not so good compared to competition only few phones are good eventhougj they launched same phones rebranded on each series...
Samsung should give basic features like CA without any series discrimination and make the pricing aggressive ...
Make phones with acceptable crosscuttings rather than what we seen on A22 5G m325g etc ..

On flagship they are good
Hitanshj
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
You are right bro
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
No you are wrong,

Samsung is falling because of feature discrimination with M series.
Edwin7878
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
Correct

He just said the opposite
Hitanshj
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
Yes but their only some feature that are not in M series
0 Likes
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
Someone please tell him how many basic features are not given to M series. Definitely you are not a M series user.
Hitanshj
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
Yes, I'm not using M series but I have seen many person who are using M series and have some problem. Iam not saying that M series is bad but their are some feature that are not in M series. M series is best mid-range phone .
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
When you will actually use it, you will know then only. You cannot judge anything unless you experience it. When basic features such as screen recording, clipboard , secure folder, 4g+, samsung pay, and many more features etc. are not given we feel disappointed. Even 10k redmi phones have 4g+ support. When you spent 20k and did get full samsung experience neither good hardware you feel disappointed and cheated.