Original topic:

Samsung is responsibility campani I am waiting j4 Pie update not sent

(Topic created on: 04-24-2019 09:33 PM)
Prakash111
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy J
April end of month but Samsung company and developer not send Android Pie update my j4 smartphone I am waiting Android Pie and one UI j4 problem not fingerprint no face unlock I am request Samsung team at least j4 update Android Pie Face Unlock available and I'm big problem I'm in in dual volte don't want you not support my jio Sim automatic switch off loan on Airtel data I am request please solve this problem and and other problem is charging where is slow I am already reset my phone not any app I am just only WhatsApp and and YouTube but battery drain is very fast I am request update Pie and fast charging and battery drain issue reserve thank you Samsung team place my concern help this problem ok thank you very much
1 Comment
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy J

Im witing

@Prakash111 wrote:
April end of month but Samsung company and developer not send Android Pie update my j4 smartphone I am waiting Android Pie and one UI j4 problem not fingerprint no face unlock I am request Samsung team at least j4 update Android Pie Face Unlock available and I'm big problem I'm in in dual volte don't want you not support my jio Sim automatic switch off loan on Airtel data I am request please solve this problem and and other problem is charging where is slow I am already reset my phone not any app I am just only WhatsApp and and YouTube but battery drain is very fast I am request update Pie and fast charging and battery drain issue reserve thank you Samsung team place my concern help this problem ok thank you very much

0 Likes