Original topic:

Samsung galaxy j7max issues

(Topic created on: 10-04-2017 06:44 PM)
Drsambhajichavhan
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy J
Just 2 weeks back I have purchased Samsung Galaxy J7 Max Handset. Previously I was usign Sony Device. Im facing some difficulties. 
Please try to include software updates for these issues as soon as possible. The issues are as mentioned below
1. The device starting or booting/restarting speed is very slow as comparaed to devices of others brands having less RAM.
2. Kindly provide select and hide option for images or videos in the Gallary App.
3. The Snashot option currently is very cumbersome for such big sized handset (i.e. to press home and power key at a time is very cumbersome). Kindly provide press single key option for capturing snapshot.
4. The signal capturing or detection potential or capacity of device is very weak than other brand devices at same location for same network provider.
5. The sound clarity and video resolution is not up to the mark.
6. Try to improve the rear as well as front camera resolution also which is not up to the mark as compared to same price range devices of other brands.
   Kindly provide system software/App updates for above mentioned issues as soon as possible.
   From 
   Dr. Sambhaji Chavhan

8 Comments
vinayshah
Active Level 10
Galaxy J
my son is using J7Max and
1 no problem in booting or restarting
2 use secure folder for this
3 use palm gesture available in settings->search for "palm"(mostly it's in advance features)
4 no issues with JIO SIM
5 agreed with sound but with good headphones it's good and video obviously it's FHD only and that too LCD screen
6 yes front camera is below average and back is fairly decent.
0 Likes
Arslan9874
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
use B612 and MX camera for selfies
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy J
first of all activate secure folder app in your device and then u can hide photos from galary directly
0 Likes
Ruhaan
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy J
my j7 prime set is slow when i update my phone
0 Likes
vinayshah
Active Level 10
Galaxy J
after a major update always hard reset your phone(though companies don't say that) 'coz sometimes new files may generate conflict with older version or unnecessary occupy enough memory to slow down your phone.
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
We appreciate your inestimable suggestion. We have noted down your valuable feedback and we will surely share this with our relevant department, any update in this regards will be convey to you via various means of communication.
0 Likes
nitish123
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy J
hello , why everytime wifi got disconnect automatically without any problem.is there any issue with j7 max phone
0 Likes
Galaxy J
Wi-Fi range or connectivity capacity is not up to the mark...requires updates
0 Likes