Original topic:

Samsung galaxy j7 max

(Topic created on: 11-20-2017 02:50 PM)
cygnus
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy J
My user experience and opinions after using j7 max.
dear Samsung developer's and moderators,
I'm kindly requesting you to take these opinions and review and provide us the solution as soon as possible.
I will be explaining these in topics .

1. CAMERA
the CAMERA hardware on the j7 max is a quite capable CAMERA. especially the aperture size . but the performance is not up to the mark . firstly the rear camera takes great photos , but it usually ends up a bit cooler side.
BLUR effect .
as this is f1.7 CAMERA with the software algorithms you can provide the portrait mode for rear camera too.
VIDEO .
the videos have good dynamic range but lacks stabilization. as this has the gyroscope sensor. u can add the Electronic image stabilisation.
FRONT CAMERA .
the front CAMERA takes great pics . but the PORTRAIT MODE FOUND ON J7 PRIME IS NOT ON THE J7 MAX . the portrait mode for j7 max is very much expected as this has f1.9 aperture

BATTERY LIFE .
THE BATTERY life is very average . this segment needs more concentration. more optimisation is required . expecting the dynamic memory allocation and the doze will help.

CHARGING TIME !!!
the most biggest issue on the j7 max is THE CHARGING TIME , IT TAKES A WHOPPING 3 HRS TO CHARGE . THE PROVIDED CHAERGER IS SUPPORTING 1.55A BUT IT IS CHARGING VERY VERY SLOW . at least provide the necessary fix for this major issue. or enable the fast charging option using third party charger.

DISPLAY .
the DISPLAY is on the cooler side of spectrum.
this is the problem with all the j7 max. so kindly take this as important issue.

SPEAKER .
the SPEAKER output us quite Low . if kept at highest the sound crackles. as this is having the SPEAKER at weird place and a tiny one . please time up the SPEAKER asap.

HOME BUTTON.
the home button has the active finger print scanner . so you people can enable the capacitive touch type on the home button instead of pressing the home button . because it trigger the Google assistant .
the finger print unlocking speed needs improvement

SOFTWARE .
u guys have did a great job in software side . but some still missing . like
the haptic feedback is disabled . this has a vibrating motor . but why it is disabled?.
the pro.mode is limited and doesn't have 4K support or electronic image stabilisation?
I do know that u will not fix all these . but as a customer we all users have the right to ask for the price .
so I kindly requesting all the people behind the j7 max and the software team to provide the necessary fix for our issues . this is a request and we are asking this because we feel that no other brand has this kind of good customer care. we believed in your brand and it support . now we are expecting your service
6 Comments
pvrksunil
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
yes we want the fixes of improving camera performance and battery draining very fast and charging is slow pls fix them and improve the recognisation of finger print scanner
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
We appreciate your inestimable suggestion. We have noted down your valuable feedback and we will surely share this with our relevant department, any update in this regards will be convey to you via various means of communication.

Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.
cygnus
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
hope u guys fix this
0 Likes
Mofidul786
Active Level 2
Galaxy J
Samsung Galaxy J7 Max ,Camera taking Long Time to shoot the photo....N camera quality is too bad...
Mofidul786
Active Level 2
Galaxy J
help me
0 Likes
Mofidul786
Active Level 2
Galaxy J
i need Blur effect On my Samsung Galaxy J7 Max....plz fix it....if possible.....
0 Likes