Original topic:

Samsung galaxy J7 Max Pie Update Topic

(Topic created on: 04-26-2020 07:56 PM)
ShrawanKr
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy J
It is so long time after I am posting something
I know j7 max is not getting pie update but I am still starting that topic I want to say that j7 max is totally supported for one ui but why samsung you are not giving pie update to j7 max samsung promises that they will give 2 android version update on j7 max but why they not. now every j7 max user has gave up hope that j7 max will get one ui with android pie but I am still requesting to samsung there Is still time you can give pie update to j7 max we will wait why samsung you are treating j7 max like that it is not mobile of your company but I am still requesting to Samsung please release pie update for j7 max I have still hope for pie on j7 max the reason behind that is Samsung has not officially announced that j7 max will not get pie update only rumours are saying that I want to say every samsung j7 max user please start a topic about pie on j7 max and let samsung work on j7 max pie update

-Thanks
7 Comments
Solution
babay124
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
yes they not give update further better u get a30 a30s m series ph which has promise to give android 10
ShrawanKr
Active Level 5
Galaxy J
yeah but my j7 max is working good still right now so I don't want to leave it and purchase a new phone
imadnaroo
Active Level 5
Galaxy J
👍👍👍
ShrawanKr
Active Level 5
Galaxy J
Guys main aapse request karta h ki samsung ko is topic par feedback bhaje aur unhe force kare ki wo j7 max ko one ui with pie update de aur isse related post samsung members pe upload kare jisse samsung wale j7 max ki pie update ki demand sun kar j7 max ko pie update de
imadnaroo
Active Level 5
Galaxy J
shi bol rhe ho bhai
sarvang
Active Level 2
Galaxy J
with you bro
0 Likes
Ajay1971
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy J
Samsung must release atleast android pie update to Galaxy J7 Max, users are tired of using that typical samsung ui from years ... One UI should be rolled out sooner to J7 Max .
0 Likes