Original topic:

Samsung With Oreo Update or Phone Running With Oreo Os

(Topic created on: 02-09-2019 03:55 PM)
Keemraj
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy J
Hello... 
                I have found some issue with samsung update of oreo Operating system.

I have checked in most of the device in samsung.. Models As follow

1.Samsung J7 Max
2.Samsung J7 Pro
3.Samsung J4
4.Samsung J6

And so some models

1st issue

For all these model.. a major issue is.. Camera..
Yes.. The issue is.. without flash photo captured is good..
But when we use Flash in camera.. the photos got blowup.. flashy... whitish.. full exposed..

2nd issue

In samsung J7 max and J7 pro.. Battery drains fast

3rd Issue

Calling app.  some times when we open calling app and searcg some contacts or dial a number in keyboard the phone stops working.. and proccess slow.

0 Likes
10 Comments
krishnatiwari
Active Level 7
Galaxy J
contact care
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J

Thank you for sharing your concern. The relevant department will serve you better, if you can provide logs/video within 15 minutes of issue occurrence by registering this feedback in Error Section (Samsung Members App -> Feedback -> Questions/Errors -> Create -> Error reports). Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.

Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you. For Further assistance, you can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/

0 Likes
bhatt76
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy J
I am totally agreed with keemraj I have j7 max and battery drain so fast after update oreo what was the solution can anyone ans me plzz
0 Likes
DipakD
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
Yes same issue for me
Samsung customer care for feedback, didnt much useful

Samsung needs to work on bugs and fix it.
Most important is battery issue for drain and charging taking too much time
Rahultechz
Active Level 9
Galaxy J
contact care
0 Likes
DipakD
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
I have done factory reset yesterday, fast battery draining issue resolved
0 Likes
Galaxy J
yes
0 Likes
aahil66
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy J
same problem with j7 max battery is draining very fast after the oreo update..plx resolve this issue rapidly..
0 Likes
gunga
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy J
same with my j7 max after Oreo
0 Likes